If you’re an artist or designer, you’re always on the lookout for the best tools to help bring your ideas to life. Enter Touchliit markers, which have been generating much buzz in the art world.
This Touchliit marker review will dive deep into these markers to determine if they’re worth the investment.
According to some reviews, this marker comes with vibrant colors and twin tips and offers a very affordable price. However, some mention the markers having minor bleeding issues. Keep reading to discover everything you need to know about Touchliit markers!
Table of Contents
Touchliit Marker – What is It?
Touchliit markers are alcohol markers that are known for their wide range of vibrant colors and non-toxic, smooth ink flow.
They are commonly used by artists, designers, and illustrators for various applications, including sketching, coloring, and rendering. These markers come with twin tips, including a medium broad and a fine brush, making them a versatile tool for any artistic project.
1. What is it used for?
Touchliit markers are often used for a variety of purposes, including illustrations, sketches, comic books, and other forms of visual art.
Some people also use these markers for lettering, calligraphy, and other types of writing.
They come with a twin-tip design and are known for their vibrant colors and smooth, consistent ink flow. You can use these markers on various surfaces, including paper, canvas, wood, and plastic.
Different sets include the 40, 60, 80, and 204 colors available in the market. With a wide range of colors, artists can create stunning and vivid artwork.
2. Outstanding features
- Dual-tip – The Touchliit markers feature a dual-tip design with a fine point on one end for precise lines and a medium broad tip on the other for wider strokes and fill, making it versatile for any artwork.
- Quick-drying – The alcohol-based ink noticeably has a light scent and dries quickly. This feature is ideal for artists who need to work quickly or layer colors.
- AP-standard – One more outstanding feature that makes it worthwhile is that it meets the AP quality standards, which means it is free from harmful toxins and safe to use. This is important to take note of if you plan to buy them for your kids.
- Wide range of colors – One of the biggest draws of these Touch markers is the range of colors available. The biggest set can come up with over 200 colors. However, the price is very affordable that anyone can access, compared to a top brand like Copic, which is pretty pricey.
3. Color range
Touchliit markers offer a wide range of colors that are vibrant and bright that is best for landscape painting and other creative applications.
One advantage of the color range is that it allows for easy blending and shading, as many different shades of each color are available.
Additionally, while the colors are vibrant, some users have reported ink bleeding or smudging issues, which can be frustrating when working on detailed projects. You should choose paper types of 100 gsm or more for better control of the bleeding.
4. Pros & cons
- Come with twin tips: Fine tip & Medium broad tip
- Very affordable
- Wide range of colors
- High-quality ink
- Easily blending and layering
- Easily bleed through the thin paper
- Cap’s colors do not match the color of the ink
- The nib is not replaceable
5. Price range
The price range of Touchliit markers varies depending on the set size and the number of colors included and the platform selling them.
The smaller sets, such as the 40-color set, are more affordable, cost around 14$ and may be a good option for newbies who are just starting out or who have a limited budget.
The larger sets, such as the 80-color set, are more expensive which is around $27, while the biggest 204-color set may cost 70$ but offer a wider range of colors and may be a better investment for professional artists or those who work on more complex projects.
The price range of Touchliit markers is generally well-regarded and offers a good balance between quality and affordability.
The Touchliit marker review recommends a great option for those who just start drawing and looking for quality markers at an affordable price.
These markers are easy to blend and come in a wide range of bright colors. The dual tips also make it versatile for various art styles. However, the markers may not work so well with thin paper, it’s easily bleeding if the paper does not weigh enough.
With this small issue, the Touchliit marker is still a fantastic investment for anyone looking for good markers with a limited budget.
Other Reviews of Marker Brands:
Art has always been a part of my life; it influences my upbringing and later my career choice. For me, it is always a part of my parenting technique. So for whichever purpose that you come to art, you can start here with us.